With hand-embroidered birds in white on a background of black, cotton twill, this bucket bag is easy to wear and has a fresh and imaginative look about it. The body is lined with quilting below a black silk drawstring bag to secure your wallet or other items of value you might carry around. The strap is hand woven and has a tri-pod of weaving attached to the bag. The bottom is coiled and stitched by MayaBags best basket makers. When you purchase this beauty, you're contributing to three groups of traditional Maya artisans---embroiderers, weavers and coil & stitch basket makers. Go for it!
kan (Sky) Bucket Bag
- Hand-embroidered birds
- Hand-woven, tripod ending, shoulder strap
- Hand-coiled and stitched basket bottom
- Lined with silk drawstring bag to secure items inside the bag
- Body Size: 10.5 H, 7.5 W, Handle 2" W, 30" L, 14" drop
- Cotton/Poly twill for inside, quilted lining